Price of Package is for up to 30 guests — $6,495
$55 per person for each additional guest over the included 30
Pretty Klip Point offers one of the most private locations for your island wedding ceremony. A beautiful little peninsula that jets into the waters where the Caribbean and Atlantic meet, this spot offers amazing views and gentle winds. This package is perfect for a couple arriving by cruise ship with guests that want to offer a little celebration on land before heading back to the ship but is also a wonderful spot for a sunset wedding and cocktail hour.
This package includes
- Unlimited Email & Phone Support
- Personal Wedding Planner
- Assistance with filing the marriage application PLUS the $200 marriage license fee
- 2 certified copies of the license mailed to you (eliminating a 2nd trip to the courthouse!)
- Customized Itinerary detailing all aspects of your wedding day
- Roundtrip SUV transportation for the bride & groom
- Transportation for your wedding guests to and from the venue
- Breathtaking ceremony on Pretty Klip Point, site fee included
- Wedding Officiate to perform a personalized ceremony
- Chairs for your guests during the ceremony (and reception too!)
- 2 hours of Premium Wedding Photography
- Beautiful bridal bouquet with our signature seahorse charm
- Choice of floral boutonniere or keepsake starfish boutonniere for the groom
- 2 hours of live music – your choice of steel pan, guitar or violin
- 2 hour cocktail reception with open bar & appetizers (see menu below)
- Tiki torches for evening events, beach games for daytime events!
No surprise taxes or fees!
With this package, your guests will be picked up from their location about 30 minutes prior to the ceremony start time. After they arrive at Sapphire Beach, they will be escorted to Pretty Klip Point and offered a cool drink. Once seated, the ceremony will begin and the bride will walk down the beautiful natural peninsula of Pretty Klip Point to say I do! Immediately following the ceremony, more cocktails will be served as the bar opens and appetizers are passed about. The bride & groom will continue with photos after a group shot with their friends & family and will have plenty of time to enjoy their cocktail reception before being transported back to their ship or hotel. Staying on island? We can even arrange a nice dinner afterwards for all to enjoy!
This package includes a stationary table with seasonal fruit display & vegetable crudité platter. Passed appetizers will include Chicken Lollipops, Polynesian Beef Skewers, Local Yellowfin Tuna Tartare, Coconut Shrimp and Vegetable Eggrolls. Two hour open bar will include rum punch, our locally famous island painkillers, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. The menu and bar is all customizable and we can even add on a buffet! Pricing includes tables, island centerpieces, white folding chairs, candles & tiki torches. For daytime events, we can even set out some fun beach games!