Designer Weddings in St. Thomas
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands is a wonderfully diverse island perfect for entertaining your youngest guest at the beautiful and educational Coral World to pumping up your more “lively” guests at fun hot spots such as Red Hook (Duffy’s Love Shack, anyone?) and providing peace and quiet for the older set who may like to kick back and watch a relaxing sunset. This island offers plenty for everyone on your guest list with affordable accommodations, award-winning restaurants (and the cheap taco stand for those on a budget), and a wide selection of daytime activities from jet skiing to parasailing, shopping, and beach hopping.
Our job is to help you find exactly what you need to create your vision for the perfect destination wedding. We offer photos from past events so you can see the beautiful experiences that past clients have enjoyed and pricing based on the many different locations that will accommodate semi-private to private ceremonies and events. We have years of experience with the islands top wedding industry leaders in the US Virgin Islands (and even connections with the more budget-friendly options!) to help make your day a memory that no one will soon forget.
Custom Planning Service
Starting at $3,995
Discounts available for groups of 30 or less and daytime events. Discounts vary depending on location. Custom quotes available.
We offer custom planning services for couples looking to host a ceremony & reception on the island. Enjoy the wedding planning process guided by a professional St John wedding planner who will ensure that every detail is considered.
- We assist you with finding the perfect venue, introducing you to the necessary vendors, including scheduling & booking them for you as well.
- Online planning tools to keep track of your wedding planning progress and expenses
- Unlimited emails to answer all wedding & island related questions
- Champagne welcome at the airport with complimentary transportation to the St. John ferry or your St. Thomas accommodations
- Island Bliss Beach Bag
- Guidance with filing the marriage application
- Courthouse concierge service to take care of your marriage license needs, including SUV service to and from the courthouse if needed
- Two certified copies of the license
- Liaison for the bride & groom between island vendors. This includes catering, photographers, musicians, officiates, etc.
- Assistance with creating the wedding day timeline
- Assistance with wedding favors & welcome bags
- Personal concierge service for bridal party & guests
- Pre-wedding in person meeting to go over any last-minute questions or concerns
- On-site coordination for all wedding related events (welcome party, post-wedding brunch, etc.) if needed
- Rehearsal with the bridal party to go over wedding day activities and the ceremony
- Option to mail any wedding related items to our office in advance of your arrival with delivery to your villa or hotel as needed
- Coordination of couples’ on-island travel needs from transport to and from scheduled events, hair & make-up appointments, etc.
- Full day-of coordination on the wedding day from ceremony through the reception